Your volunteers – ready to serve, on time, in sync!
Every church depends on their faithful volunteers who give of themselves each week to serve their church, God and each other. Without them, our churches wouldn’t function at all. But scheduling and coordinating all of these volunteers can be time consuming and stressful! Creating multiple schedules, trying to remember who’s available when, resolving conflicts – it can make you pull your hair out.
ServePoint removes all of that frustration, and replaces it with quick, simple volunteer scheduling.
There’s a better way to schedule your volunteers
The old way of scheduling volunteers often leads to miscommunication, people not being prepared, and frustration. Have you heard your team members say “Nobody told me….” , “I didn’t know…”, etc..?
The better way is to let ServePoint online volunteer scheduling handle all of the messy details of scheduling, communicating, and resourcing your volunteers!
Know for sure your volunteers will show up
Automatic text and email notifications keep everyone in sync – Volunteers can accept or decline assignments, add assignments to their calendars, and receive reminders before they’re scheduled to serve.
Make sure your volunteers have everything they need
Everything runs smoother when everyone is prepared! Many volunteer positions require resources to serve – Check-lists, lesson plans, mp3’s, chord charts, lyrics, etc… ServePoint helps you resource your teams by allowing you to upload the documents and resources your teams need to serve at their best. Now you can have one central library of all of the resources your teams need.
Instantly communicate with all volunteers
Last minute changes, updates, urgent announcements – common in any church. Now you can instantly communicate with everyone with text messages, emails, and announcements. Keep everyone up-to-date, and in-sync!
|Simplified Intuitive Scheduling||Block out vacation/unavailability|
|Text/Email Notifications||My Assignments – Everything you need|
Make your volunteer’s lives better:
- Receive text and email notifications when they are scheduled to serve
- Receive text and email reminders the day before they’re scheduled to serve
- Quickly accept or decline if they are not available
- Enter vacations dates or other days they are not available
- Easily access resources they may need to serve: lesson plans, music, videos, etc…
Make your team leaders’ lives better:
- Simple scheduling of their teams weeks at a time
- Instantly notified of a scheduling conflict
- Instantly notified if someone declines
- Provide a common source of resources for your team members